AHSC provides language and culturally specific information and referral services for the Asian community. Our multilingual, multicultural staff offer support and resource navigation in five languages: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, or Vietnamese.
We can help with a variety of needs, including:
- Information about COVID-19 testing or vaccines
- Assistance applying for health insurance for health coverage, including Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and Marketplace
- Health navigation services and referrals for physical health, mental health or dental needs
- Access to food resources, including our Ethnic Meals Program
- Help accessing resources for basic needs, including housing, utility assistance, and much more
Please contact us if you have questions or need support. We can provide information and connect you to other community programs and resources.
Also, visit our Community Resources page for a list of services and support offered by partnering organizations.